10. Up Up tells the story of an old man and a young boy that go on an adventure. Along the way they meet new friends and people! I think Up is a great movie because it has three important things a movie should have. Adventure, humor, and friendship.
9. Toy Story 3 Toy Story 3 is and awesome movie about toys. In this movie the toys are alive. When Andy (The boy who plays with them) comes into the room they act as stiff as ever. Unfortunately, Andy goes away to college and the toys go to a Day Care. I think this is a great movie because it makes children believe that the toys can come to life. Other than that, it’s just plain funny!
8. Monsters University Monsters University is a movie about monsters. In this movie the main monsters (Sully and Mike) are in a scaring class. Of course, both Mike and Sully think they are the best at scaring. So when they get into a competition with other teams they end up on the same team. Monsters University is HILARIOUS!! I love this movie and the characters in it!
7. Tangled Tangled is basically another (better) version of the movie Rapunzel. In this movie there is a lost princess (Rapunzel), a wanted thief (Flynn Rider), a wicked mother (Gothel) a lizard (Pascal) and a horse (Maximus). All of theses characters go on an adventure to see lanterns on Rapunzel’s 18th birthday. Tangled is a great movie, my favorite part about it is when they are at the restaurant (The Snugly Duckling) and Rapunzel sings “I’ve Got a Dream”.
6. Finding Nemo The movie Finding Nemo is about a little clown fish that gets taken away to a dentist office. His dad (Marlin) goes on an adventure to find him. Marlin meets Dory a Regal Blue Tang and she insists helping him find Nemo. Finding Nemo is a great movie for all ages. I guarantee you will like it if you watch it!
5. The Lion King The Lion King movie is a great movie to watch. It has so many fun, funny, and interesting characters and scenes. This movie is about a lion cub (Simba) and his dad the lion king (Mufasa). When Mufasa dies Simba runs away and is raised by a meerkat and a warthog name Timon and Pumba. This is a great family movie to watch it will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and it will make you want to get up and dance!
4. Brave The movie Brave takes place in Scotland. The princess Merida wants to change her fate. So when she finds these creatures called wisps she follows them and it leads her to her “fate”. I think brave is a fantastic movie with lots of adventure and humor. There is one thing I absolutely love about this movie and that’s the three little brothers. (It kinda reminds me of my own accept one plays on the computer to much). ; )
3. Free Birds The movie Free Birds is about Turkeys who travel back in the future. You might wonder why they would want to do this. They did this to get turkeys off the menu by traveling back in time to the first Thanksgiving. Along the way they meet hundreds of more turkeys. I think you should definitely watch this movie because there is three settings Reggie ( the main turkey) goes through. He starts out at a farm, then the presidents house and then in the past!
2. The Croods The Croods movie is about a family of 6 trying to get away to a place called “Tomorrow”. Why? Because there is going to be a major earthquake at there home and “Tomorrow” is the only safe place. Here are the main characters names: Eep, Thunk, Sandy, Grug, Ugga, Gran, and Guy. I know they have weird names but that’s only because they are caveman. The Croods is and awesome movie that you should watch. It has such beautiful scenery and so much laughter!
1. Frozen Frozen is totally by FAR my favorite movie. I’ve probably seen about 20 times! Literally! Frozen is about a queen named Elsa and a princess name Anna. Elsa has magical powers that freeze everything. When Elsa runs away Anna goes on an adventure to find and convince her to come back to Erindale. Frozen is my favorite movie because it has all the things I love! It has humor, friendship, adventure, romance, singing, and a great ending. I think frozen is the best animated movie of all times!